Finally, the day has arrived!
After two years of having a basic website supported by Facebook, Twitter & MBO, Chrysalis CrossFit’s Online presence just got a significant facelift. We are pleased to introduce the new CCF Online we first announced in the March 2014 edition WingBeats.
Our new site offers features that CCF members, and potential members & friends, have been asking for. Here's a quick overview of what's new:
- You can now comment on pictures, posts and WODs without needing a Facebook account. And, you can share CCF Online content on your favourite social media platform(s).
- Everyone now has access to the whiteboard after we have all finished a given WOD. That way you can track your performance, celebrate everyone’s achievements and you don't have to worry about taking a picture of the WOD before you head out.
- You can now easily access our class schedule and, if you're a member, access your account online.
- Everyone can easily retrieve current and previous WingBeats newsletters right online. That also means you'll receive a link as opposed to a large attachment via email every month. And, anyone can sign up for the newsletter right on this site.
- A number of updates to the site will also be published on CCF's Facebook and Twitter accounts, such as WOD Pics and other pertinent information.
- Upcoming events are easy to see via our events calendar, making it easy to plan ahead.
- We've also updated our box information to help newcomers others get a better sense of who we are (and see us in action).
...And, let's not forget this new Coaches' Blog. We'll use this space to make announcements and share updates and information on subjects that might be of interest to you. We read the stuff, so we might as well share it.
The list of features above is just a start. We have more tricks up our sleeve, so don't be a stranger. More features and content will be popping up throughout the summer.
Take a look around and let us know what you think.